- We are team of passionate life, wellness, nutrition and career coaches.
- After your intro call you will be matched with a coach of our team, based on your personality, needs and goals.
- All our coaches are certified and experienced professionals.
- Our ideal clients are dedicated individuals fully invested in their long term success, open minded towards coaching, and show up ready to succeed.
- We deeply believe that coaching helps individuals to take responsibility for their lives, let go of what others think and become their true selves. It’s about you creating the life that you want – and deserve.
About our founder and CEO, Manon marchand-aylsworth
- Certified Life and Wellness coach
- Neuro Linguistic Master Practitioner (NLP)
- Certified Nutrition Coach by the National Academy of Sports Medicine ™
- NY State Licensed hiking and camping guide/wilderness first responder
- CEO of Bonjour Delight
- Founder of Escape Hiking for Women
- Founder of the Warrior Program, coaching for wild leaders
Manon grew up in France and has always been passionate about communication and humanitarian causes. She received a Public Relations Masters Degree and a Humanitarian Project Management Bachelor Degree then worked as a Public Relations Executive for large nonprofits in Paris. She loved her job and gave it all her time and energy. Without realizing it, she forgot to take care of herself.
She didn’t have time to cook (or thought she didn’t have time) so she was eating take away for dinner and at restaurants for business lunches. She didn’t exercise at all.
Her body started to send signals: tense shoulders and back, bloated and painful stomach every morning, difficulty sleeping well and was feeling tired just walking around the block. She gained 50 pounds in a year. She was self-conscious, and progressively lost confidence and inner strength. She had lost all her energy and had trouble feeling happiness and excitement.
At some pivotal moment she decided that she couldn’t continue on this path and decided to take an adventure in India and Nepal to go back to herself. She left Paris for eight months of solo travel and backpacking. There she hiked the legendary Annapurna Base Camp trail in the Himalayas. With no hiking experience and totally out of shape, ten days of intense physical exertion at a 15,000 foot elevation in winter conditions was an experience that changed her life forever.
In the mountains, she discovered untapped physical and mental potential and came back home with renewed self-confidence and a plan to offer the same possibilities to other people.
She met her American husband in Nepal and together they moved to NYC where she got her New York State hiking guide license.
In 2016 Manon founded Escape, an outdoors adventures company dedicated to women’s bodies and minds. Today it is a successful business; trips sell out in hours and every adventure she leads is life-changing for her clients.
In 2021 she founded The Warrior Program to empower leaders trough outdoor adventures and physical challenges.
Today Manon is an accomplished coach and a successful entrepreneur. She has learned the hard way to never forget to put herself first even if her life is incredibly busy.
The well-being of our mind and body are at the origin of our success. Nobody should ever forget that.
You are one step away from reaching your goals